My Progress

Saturday, August 7, 2010

From Beer Belly to Six Pack



I have decided that on my days in between from running I am going to work on my abs. My gut seems to be the place that takes the longest on my body to lose the fat so I am going to start giving it an extra boost. Running alone helps to reduce belly fat, but I want to speed up the process a bit especially since I am not running every day. I would love to run every day, but the program I am on only allows me to run every other day so abs on the off days it is!

I found this awesome ab workout on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcDEhk1Sgo

I have not tried it yet, but it looks pretty difficult which means it will work. I think with this specific workout I can tone muscle quickly without having to exhaust myself so I am excited to try it! I will keep you updated as to how it is going.

I posted some before pictures of how my belly looks now and I will post new pictures ever so often to show my progress. :)

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)