My Progress

Friday, April 25, 2014

My Plan - Arbonne Healthy Living


My Plan - Arbonne Healthy Living

After having a baby it became increasingly difficult to lose the extra pounds. For one, I was breastfeeding which made me constantly hungry. For two, I was so busy (and still am) doting on my child that I had little to no time to exercise. For three, not only do I not have time to exercise, I definitely do not have the time (or patience) to count calories or points!

So what is there left to do???

Enter Arbonne:

A friend of mine noticed my woeful statuses on Facebook about not being able to lose the weight and being an Arbonne consultant she gave me the info that was exactly what I needed! I always thought Arbonne was just skin and beauty products. I had no idea that they were 100% natural products including consumable products for a healthy lifestyle! My mind was blown when I was told that Arbonne offers a FREE healthy meal plan as well as awesome products to help you along the way. I was SOLD! So are you intrigued? Well lucky for you i am going to share the same info on this post! Check it out:

****DISCLAIMER*****

I am not a distributor of Arbonne (yet!) so I do not receive any compensation for sharing this info. I am just super excited about it! However, if you would be interested in any of the products let me know and I can hook you up with a discount!

Step 1) Eliminate Allergenic And Toxic Ingredients in Your Diet:
  • Wheat/Gluten
  • Dairy
  • Sugar
  • Alcohol
  • Coffee (don't stop reading yet!)
  • Vinegar
  • Soy
  • Yeast
Step 2) Eat Every 4-6 Hours With no Snacking in Between

Example:
  • 8am - Arbonne 100% Vegan Protein Shake or one of their awesome shake recipes
  • 1pm - Healthy Meal
  • 6pm - Healthy Meal
  • No food after 7pm (if hungry drink 1/2 cup almond milk with 1/2 scoop of Arbonne Fiber
Step 3) Eat in The Proper Portions


And that's it! Just 3 easy steps! Now before you freak out....here is a list of stuff you CAN eat and also stuff to replace your favs such as coffee, alcohol, sugar and dairy:

Green Veggies:

Kale, Chard, Mustard Greens, Spinach, Broccoli, Asparagus, Green Beans

Lean Protein:

Wild Fish, Organic Chicken or Turkey, Grass-fed Beef, Organic Tofu, Beans, Lentils

Good Carbs:

Brown Rice, Quinoa, Beets, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Millet

Good Fat:

Seeds & Nuts, Nut Butters, Nut Oils, Olive Oil, Avocado, Flax, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil


Replacements: 

  • Dairy - Remove Milk, Cheese, Yogurt Butter. Replace with - Almond Milk, Rice Milk, Coconut Milk
  • Sugar - Remove Sugar, Equal, Sucralose, Aspartame, Agave. Replace with - Stevia, Xylitol, Erythritol
  • Alcohol - Remove Beer, Wine, Spirits. Replace with - Detox Tea, Green Tea, Herbal Teas
  • Acidic Drinks - Remove Coffee, Soda Pop, Juices, Sports Drinks. Replace with - Water, Infused Waters, Teas, Alkaline Broth, Arbonne Fizz Stix

Don't worry though, you only have to replace ALL of these for the 30 day detox period! Then you will slowly add each back one by one to see how your body reacts. This will tell you what is ok for your body to consume and what is not.

That's it! That is the Arbonne Healthy Living Plan in a nutshell. If you are interested in getting started, you can contact me at: jessicajeannine@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)