My Progress

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meals for 1/28 and 1/29 & Weigh-In

A little late posting this time, but I am doing my best to keep up!

For Friday's breakfast I had a D'Light sandwich that I had posted previously which is 6 points.

For lunch I had a piece of Valentino's Veggie Pizza which had mushrooms, green peppers, green and black olives on it. It was delicious and 8 points. I also had a salad with lettuce, pickles, banana peppers, and Great Value Light Honey Dijon Dressing which is only 3 points for 2 TBSP.

That evening I went to Fazolis and had a really yummy Chicken and Artichoke Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing. It was a little bit higher in points - 6 for the salad and 3 for the dressing, but it was still very healthy. I also had a breadstick and a half which was 6 points.

THEN we went to this amazing new frozen yogurt place called Red Mango. If you do not know, Red Mango has delicious frozen yogurt which contains healthy bacteria called probiotics and they have tons of toppings including lots of different kinds of fruit. I had a small cup loaded with fruit and it was 4 points.

For Saturday's breakfast I went to a restaurant in town called Bread and Cup and had 2 poached eggs, a few small slices of bread with a little bit of apple butter and sliced tomatoes. The eggs were 4 points and the bread was 3.

For lunch I had the same thing as Friday and later had a Skinny Chicken Taco from Amigos which was only 3 points.

For dinner I had some Butternut Squash Soup from Trader Joes which was 2 points for a cup and then I had the same salad I had on Friday which was 3 points.

I also had some snacks these days of lots of fruit and some 2 point Weight Watchers Yogurt.

This week went pretty well I would say because I lost 3.4 pounds! I think I will treat myself to a little Red Mango this evening to celebrate. :) I will post my meals from today later this evening or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)