My Progress

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weigh-In #4

It's that time again already! This is the fourth weigh-in since I started my blog and so far so good! Since I have been doing Weight Watchers there have been times that I haven't lost anything but I have not ever gained a single pound! :)

This week was pretty alright. I lost 1 lb. weighing in at: 140 lbs.
That is a total weight loss of 27 lbs.!

I skipped some workouts this week because I was sooooo busy! I know that is not an excuse and I plan to not skip any this week so that I can lose more!
Right now I am only 15 pounds away from my ultimate goal.
I also really hope to lose at least 5 more pounds by September 12 for my husband and my anniversary. :)

I will be posting more of my recipes soon!

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)