My Progress

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Excitement and Disappointment

I weight myself every week on Sundays. Last week when I weighed myself I was 3 pounds lighter AND I fit into all of my old pants! It was a great week and I felt really good about myself. This week I only lost one pound. I am so glad that I did not gain or maintain, but I was still disappointed in myself. Why didn't I lose more? What did I do wrong? I should be celebrating my loss, but instead I can't help thinking that I messed up. I seriously just need to celebrate the small victories and give myself a confidence boost. I think that the more confident in myself I become, the more I will lose and the faster I will grow to love the skin I'm in! I will work on that this week.

Here are my stats for this week:

Loss of 1 pound, weighing in at: 143 pounds

Here are my goals for this week:

Exercise more and be more careful about what I eat.

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)