My Progress

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A New Discovery

I went shopping at Shopko with my mom today and we found an awesome new product! It is called SodaStream and it is an "appliance" that allows you to make your own healthy soda! I used quotations around appliance because to me appliance means that it plugs into the wall or at least has batteries. The SodaStream does not have any of these because it does not need any energy to run. There are over 35 flavors of sodas that you can choose from and you can also make an energy drink and flavored waters and teas. These are healthier sodas because they have about 1/3 of the calories, sugar, carbs, etc. that are in regular soda. For example a regular Coke has about 110 calories and the SodaStream cola has only about 34. Also each flavor makes 33 sodas so you save a lot of money and it ends up paying for itself. I bought one and brought it home and made 3 bottles of different flavors in a matter of minutes and they were really good! The bottles that you get are reusable non BPA plastic and are very durable.
I am so glad I found this product because I love pop so much and I know that even diet soda is very bad for you. That brings me to another point: diet sodas use aspartame which is basically poison for your body, it has even been known to induce seizures in people with epilepsy (so I've heard). SodaStream sodas use Splenda and real sugar.
I am not getting paid by this product in anyway state this information, I just wanted to share it with you because it is very neat! :)

Check out the link: http://www.sodastreamusa.com

Love Always,

Jessica Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)