My Progress

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not Long Now!

Well it is Sunday, and if you have been following my blog posts you will know that this is the day I weigh in. On my last weigh in day I mentioned that I have been having to eat less Weight Watchers points now that I am in the 130s and I was not sure how that would go for me. Well it hasn't gone too bad at all! I've been doing good with staying within my daily points and not using up all of my extras! :) Here is this weeks weigh in results:

I lost 3 lbs.!
I now weigh 135 lbs.!
A total weight loss of 32 lbs.!
I am only 10 lbs. away from my goal!

I can't believe I am almost there! Wait, YES I CAN! I have been working my butt off (literally) to lose this weight and it has paid off, so why shouldn't I believe it?! :)

I only have 1 more pound to go for me to have lost 10 lbs. since I started this blog so when that happens, which will probably be next week, I will post new pictures.

Also stay tuned to next weeks Sweet Feats. I will be making Key Lime Cups, yummy!

PS. I haven't been mentioning my exercise lately so here is an update: Today I will finish up week 4 of C25K and I am loving it! It is really changing my body and it feels great! I also have been trying to do my ab workout when I have time, but I really just need to make time and get going on it!

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Keep up the good work! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment! :)