My Progress

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Russian Nesting Doll



This week I got on the scale as usual and for some reason I didn't really have high hopes. Since I had gotten down to the 140s I thought I better recalculate my Weight Watchers points and found out that I should only be eating 20 when I was actually eating 23. Now, for those of you who are not on Weight Watchers let me tell you that subtracting 3 points from your daily allotment is a hard thing to do! I ended up eating all of the extra points that I am allowed for the week so I really wasn't very confident.
Well................................

I got on the scale and I lost 2 pounds!!!

I now weigh 138!!!

I can't believe it! I have lost a total of 29 pounds throughout my journey to weight loss! It feels so great!

I also have gone from a size 12 to a 6! I totally feel like one of those Russian Nesting Dolls where there is a smaller sized doll inside each other doll. I feel like someone just keeps taking off the bigger sized doll to reveal the smaller one; the smaller me! :)

I am now only 13 pounds away from my ultimate goal and I am so excited to get there and to go shopping! My clothes are starting not to fit me anymore!

Thank you all so much for supporting me through this amazing transformational journey to health and happiness!

Love Always,

Jessica Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)