My Progress

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Destination

As you may have noticed, the title of my blog is no longer "My Weight Loss Journey" and is now "My Weight Loss Destination". I decided to change the title after reading a quote in my 3 month Weight Watchers tracking journal. The quote is: "Remember success is a journey, not a destination." Well I feel like I have already been through my journey and the destination of my ultimate weight loss goal is near. It will always be a journey, I mean after all life itself is a journey, but I feel like I finally made it to the top of the hill and I can see the mirage ahead. As I come closer to that mirage (my goal) I will see that it is not a mirage at all, it is in fact a solid oasis!

I want to thank you all for your continued support throughout my weight loss dream. it is no longer a dream and has become reality and I don't think I could have done it without everyone's encouragement!

Last week I had gained a pound, but I didn't let it get me down. I felt very confident this week and decided to weigh myself a day early.

Well I am glad I did because I discovered that I lost 3 pounds! So much for that stinkin' one pound, it can pack its bags and never come back!

I now weigh 133 lbs.!
That is a total of 35 lbs. lost!
My ultimate goal is only 8 lbs. away! I am so excited!

I am so proud of my accomplishments. I honestly never thought I would get this far, but I have and it feels great! Thank you so much again for supporting me throughout everything! :) You guys rock!

Love Always and then some,

Jessica Jeannine Skinny Clark (hehe)

PS: A Sweet Feats post is coming soon as well as new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)