My Progress

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Planning is Key

Hello Everyone!

It seems like I have not posted in a long time! I apologize for my absence! I will definitely be posting some new recipes soon. :)

This post is all about success with planning. I find that when I plan out my meals I do a lot better with weight-loss. Lately I have been buying very healthy and point-friendly items from the store to make lunches and dinners. I plan all my meals for the next day the night before and go ahead and record the points. This has been working very well for me. I also plan out meals that I am going to have before we go out to eat, which is a lot less stressful than trying to pick an item from the menu while everyone else is waiting.

Try planning out and recording your meals ahead of time and see how much easier it is to lose! :)

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)