My Progress

Friday, October 15, 2010

UhOh!

As you probably have noticed I have been MIA for a while and I deeply apologize! I have been going through some stuff lately. I ended up going to the hospital and finding out that I was constantly dehydrated and also suffer from anxiety. Since then I have not been worrying about my diet as much seeing as I had a lot of new stuff to worry about and I didn't want to be over stressed. Well, I have been continually hydrating myself now and have gotten some medication for the anxiety so hopefully I will be doing better soon! During all of this I had not exercised or really watched what I ate and luckily I maintained my weight! Now it is time to start over!

I know I keep saying that I will have new recipes soon and I will, I promise!

Just to prove it to you, here is what I will be posting for my last 3 Sweet Feats in this recipe series:

Pumpkin Bread
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Root Beer Float

Thank you all for sticking with me and being patient!

Love Always,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)