My Progress

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello!

Back again after a little bit of an absence and finally back on track! I started the Weight Watchers Points Plus program again and am doing pretty good so far! I am so glad that they offer free fruit as well as free veggies, that really helps a lot!
I have decided that I am going to post every day about my meals just for fun. Even if they are not self-created meals (I will get back to recipes soon, I promise!) I still want to post just to make sure I am posting every day and so that you all can give me feedback on what I have been eating. :)
I will also post pictures of my meals starting tomorrow and will post the Points Plus points along with them as well.
I will also start posting weight updates every week.
I started the program again 4 days ago and my weight was 140. This is a 9 lb. gain since the last time I was on it, yikes! I know I can melt it away again though!

Thanks for reading!

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)