My Progress

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lunch for 1-27-11

Had a great lunch today! Decided to go out to Runza after my dentist appointment and splurge a little. I was hoping they would have their vegetable beef soup since it is very low in points, but they didn't so I had to improvise. I ended up getting a new salad they have now called the Aztec Chicken Salad. It has mixed greens, a salsa with corn and black beans, tomatoes, and fat free ranch dressing. It is 390 calories and only 5 grams of fat and adds up to 9 Weight Watchers Points Plus Points. Check it out sometime and let me know what you think!

Sorry I couldn't find a picture of it, I think it is too new to be circulating on the net and I forgot to take a picture before I ate it! ;)

Dinner to come soon along with a recipe, woohoo!


Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)