My Progress

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sad Face

Well I suppose there is a first for everything! In one of my previous posts I said that there have been times that I haven't lost anything on Weight Watchers, but I had never gained. Well.....that has changed. :( I am up one pound this week and I am not exactly sure why. I suppose I could have counted things little better or exercised a little more (which I did a little more than last week already). I could blame it on my annoying little monthly visitor which mostly likely could be the cause, but that's OK. I am honestly not even that upset. This just gives me the little extra push I need to do better next week.
My goals for next week include exercising EVERY day even if it is just a little bit including trying to walk more. I am also going to try to eat more veggies and lower fat items and lay off the carbs! We shall see if this will help me to lose that poundage! I have heard that the last few pounds are the hardest to lose and I am proof of that this week!
I know I can do it! I refuse to be discouraged! :)

I will be posting some Sweat Feats recipes later; Key Lime Cups and a SURPRISE! So look out for those! :)

Thanks for letting me vent,

Jessica Jeannine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment! :)